Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Marilyn Monroe Theme Show 3/7/2012

Styling Show Marilyn Monroe Placed First
Wow I am so humbled right now  I feel so blessed to have such a great
opportunity's here at CWS , This great door is opening up for me  and It's very exciting to be a part of this  awesome family.
Thank You again for all your  time , love, and teachings !
What a day to remember  First of all let me say one of my CWS sisters introduced me to this man who has totally swept me off my feet with his love so last night he got on his knees and proposed with ring in hand  !
And this moring  I had another great surprise in my mail box while we were dancing he told me to go to my mail  and there was the sweetest proposal from him.... that was my start  WOW and the end was winning this !!!
Life is good ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment