Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Graduation Day !!!

Oh my gosh !!!!
Graduation day came so fast ,,, I'm so happy to share this special day
with all of you, althought real life interfered a little today I did get a pic to share with you  !!
I also have some exciting new that I am so happy to share  too
I got BEST BLOGGER in our class !!!!
I am so happy and proud  to be a part of this awesome school
Everyone is  wonderful!!!!
What a journey this has been so far !
Its exciting & fun and I am looking forwant to stepping up  with everything I've learned
to expand my modeling career here in SL !!!!
You will also see a picture of  my sweetheart Craig
He truely makes my heart smile and I's so thankful he's come into my life ( Big Smiles )
I coundt be happier !!!   Love you babe  ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment