Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cinderella Theme Contest !

Oh My Gosh !!!
Im so excited and all my hard work has started to paid off
Last night I placed second in the Cinderella Theme Show WOW I feel so humbled right now and so excited.I worked all day on my cloths make-up , then the stage walking to get everything perfect and was so proud when I placed.
The experience is beyond words, I can tell you this is, It sure is a great feeling to do that walk in your gown or style you've choosen  for the theme feeling absolutley like a real princess walking that runway and  knowing  you've worked very hard achieving what you started here at Classics/w Style with many long hours practing..
Practice Practice Practice  !!!!
To all my friends and teacher's & Anrol & Steve ... 
What a dream you have given us to be here in this beautiful place to learn , have fun and a place to work hard to  make our dreams to become a world model come true . I can't say enuff about you all I am truley humbled before all of you xoxoxo
                              Muwahh's xoxoxo Love Jay,   Wooohooo !!!!
   Wecome Everyone to tonight's Cinerella Theme Show !
My name is Jaylynn , after joing the CWS School and growing up as a poor girl buy poses for these shows at CWS  (giggles) I soon realized that ALL my sister and brother and  step mother's  had extremely  high demands, not only on my time, but my pocket as well  LOL  Poor Jaylynn always wanted to be crowned the princess  at CWS Cinderella Theme show, so when the invitation arrived in the mail this moring  It's been rush rush all day to get  it all together. So sit back enjoy the show Debbie  share some of your drink with  audience please (winks) and save me some for after this event please !!!!    Good lucks girls your all beautiful and I love you all xoxox
Tonight Jaylynn is wearing CoCoChes Cinderella White beautiful detail and  flows like the wind  behind me I truely feel like a princess tonight ;)
Cinderella White Gloves
Cinderella White Gown
Cinderella White Stocking
Silver Roses Necklace
Silver Roses Earrings
White Sleeves
White Ribbons
Shoes: Glass Slippers, Kurumi Iwish
Hair:  A7A Yahira Ash
Shoes: HOC Stilettos
Eyes: New Line Violet Green
Eyelashes: Redgrave Diamond Cut
Lips: Avokie Lilac
Tiara: Eolander's Cinderella Tiara
Nails: Mandala Palette Soft grey french style
Thank you Judges for your time this evening 
and ALL your help Bless You !
Steve  and Anrol Thank you  for  letting each one of us grow and  experience a world of modeling that we may not of even had the chance to do in RL Bless You !!
To the Audience 
Thank you for coming and enjoy the rest of this beautiful show !!
Blows Kisses , Jaylynn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment