Friday, February 24, 2012

Classroom @ CWS

                                            Welcome to Classic's/W Style Classroom
This is where we do our classes with our teacher and also on the runways
you will learn about blogging ,editing prims, lagg isues, not becoming a cloud anymore,poses, folder changing , quick change , runways, and so much more. How to look your best and be the best . The instructers here are amazing and I really mean that.They give there time 100% to you if you need help. I am just amazed at all there dedication to all of us. I love every one of them dearly. They have all made a huge influence in my life and modeling career.
 Big Hugs to all of you ..... OMG  that brings  tears to my eyes !!!
Not sure i really want to graduate  from here  I will miss them to much !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment