Monday, February 27, 2012

Final Today.....Feb 28 2012

Oh My Gosh !!!!!!
Today is the Finals for first semester.. I am excited but sad at the same time !!!!
What a great group of Teahcers. It beings tears to my eyes to think there not going to be with us because  now they will be working with the March students coming in  which is wonderful but geezy weezie.... ;(((((
Not to sure I want to leave them !!!
To all of you Beautiful Wonderful Handsom Teachers  at CWS
You are the most amazing people I have had the pleasure to work beside here at CWS , but not  only that, you have become more than to me your are my friends all of you and I truely love every one of you you all have talent to be teachers and you truely inspire me xoxoxox  Much love and Big Hugs xoxox   !!!
Does anyone have a kleenex  Sniffles**  Jay  Loves you !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment